KASW109HC - 3070 to 3360mm Ultimate Series Heavy Commercial Attic Ladder
Kimberley Ultimate Series Heavy Commercial Attic Ladders make accessing your roof space safe and easy. The ladder is neatly tucked away when not in use and opens effortlessly when required. Designed, engineered and made in Australia from heavy duty aluminium extrusion the ladder is supplied fully assembled ready to install.
- Gas Strut Operation: No springs - the smoothest operating ladder on the market
- Extendable pole with hook: Open the ladder safely at floor level
- SOS - Safe Opening System: A supplementary gas strut that slows the opening of the lower ladder section
- Support: One upper handrail and one lower handrail (right hand side only)
- Designed, engineered and made in Australia
- Australian made
- Suitable for heavy commercial applications
- Easy to install. Ladder is height adjustable - no cutting of legs required
- Soft close, smooth gas strut operation
- No bulky springs - doesn't slam when closed
- Sturdy box section aluminium ladder stiles for strength and rigidity
- Fits standard 600mm ceiling joist centres
- Superior grade 30mm thick laminated door panel ready for painting
- High grip steps for safe footing.
- Complete with upper and lower handrails (left handed available on request)
- Insulated door helps reduce energy costs
- Incorporated door seal to minimise drafts and dust
- Ladder supplied fully assembled ready to install
- Injection moulded non slip EVA feet
- Larger spacing between steps and door for safer footing, even spacing including the first
Nominal Frame Size: 550 x 1500mm
Ceiling Height Range: 3070 - 3360mm
Landing Space: 1412 - 1972mm
Projection: 1917 - 2125mm
Step: 80D x 306W x 40H mm
Side Rail: 80 x 20mm
Door Panel: 535 x 1473mm
Load Capacity: 150kg
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Factory Overstocks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.