The Kimberley Electric Heavy Commercial Attic Ladder makes accessing your roof space safe and easy. With the gentle press of the button on the wireless remote control, the ladder opens gently and silently. You can then extend the ladder to the floor while the Safe Opening System helps ease the ladder to the fully open position.
When the ladder is closed the integrated safety system ensures that the ladder is locked in place. This is perfect for sites where secure access is required or to create a ‘lockable’ storage space in a rental property or holiday home.
Designed, engineered and made in Australia from heavy duty aluminium extrusion the ladder is supplied fully assembled ready to install.
- Gas Strut Operation: No springs - the smoothest operating ladder on the market
- Extendable pole with hook: Open the ladder safely at floor level
- SOS - Safe Opening System: A supplementary gas strut that slows the opening of the lower ladder section
- Support: Two upper handrails and one lower handrail (right hand side only)
- Designed, engineered and made in Australia
- Suitable for heavy commercial applications
- Easy to install. Ladder is height adjustable - no cutting of legs required
- Whisper quiet linear actuators for smooth hands free operation
- Wireless RF remote control
- Integrated safety system prevents back-driving or phantom opening
- Active motor lock enabled in closed position to prevent back-driving
- Sturdy box section aluminium ladder stiles for strength and rigidity
- Superior grade 9.5mm thick laminated MDF door panel ready for painting
- Easy hang straps included to make installation faster and easier
- High grip steps for safe footing.
- Complete with upper and lower handrails (left handed available on request)
- Insulated door helps reduce energy costs
- Incorporated door seal to minimise drafts and dust
- Ladder supplied fully assembled ready to install
- Injection moulded non slip EVA feet
- Larger spacing between steps and door for safer footing, even spacing including the first
Nominal Frame Size: 700 x 1300mm
Ceiling Height Range: 2810 - 3075mm
Landing Space: 1310 - 1820mm
Projection: 1704 - 1922mm
Step: 80D x 455W x 40H mm
Side Rail: 80 x 20mm
Door Panel: 685 x 1273mm
Load Capacity: 150kg
Note: There may be a production delay as this product is made to order. We anticipate that your Attic Ladder will be available for dispatch / collection within 2 to 3 weeks from date of order.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Factory Overstocks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.