Solar Roof Ventilator (Seconds)
Factory Second, may have box damage or cosmetic imperfections on painted surface, product is Brand New and in 100% working order.
Kimberley Solar Roof Ventilators are designed to balance a homes temperature by assisting interior vents to filter out humidity and heat.
Wind driven turbine roof ventilators can be very inefficient and noisy. Solar Ventilators work whenever the sun is shining to purge the warm air from your roof cavity.
This unit is listed as factory seconds. Mechanically and electronically perfect but some units have minor imperfections in the stamping/finish of the sheet metal housing.
- Reduces moisture, mould and heat levels
- Fully solar-powered - no operating costs
- Helps prevent damage to electrical systems
- Doesn't rely on wind velocity to operate
- Reduces cooling energy costs
- Auto-adjusts speed to available sunlight
- Rust-resistant galvanised steel chassis
- Tempered glass solar panel component
- Non-corrosive aluminium fan blade
- Brushless DC motor
Dimensions: 605W x 605D x 230H
Air Exchange: 31m3/min or 1868 m3/h
Thermostat Cut-in: 28+3C
Thermostat Cut-out: 20+5C
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Factory Overstocks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.