Kimberley Electric Attic Ladders are the ultimate choice when wanting to make accessing your roof space safe and easy. The ladder is neatly tucked away when not in use and opens effortlessly when required.
With the gentle press of the button on the wireless remote control, the ladder opens gently and silently. you can then extend the ladder to the floor while the Safe Opening System helps ease the ladder to the fully open position.
When the ladder is closed the integrated safety system ensures that the ladder is locked in place. This is perfect for sites where secure access is required or to create a ‘lockable’ storage space in a rental property or holiday home.
Designed, engineered and made in Australia from heavy duty aluminium extrusion the ladder is supplied fully assembled ready to install.
- Gas Strut Operation: No springs – the smoothest operating ladder on the market
- Extendable pole with hook: Open the ladder safely at floor level
- SOS – Safe Opening System: A supplementary gas strut that slows the opening of the lower ladder section
- Support: Two upper handrails and one lower handrail (right hand side only)
- Designed, engineered and made in Australia
- Suitable for heavy commercial applications
- Easy to install. Ladder is height adjustable – no cutting of legs required
- Soft close, smooth gas strut operation
- No bulky springs – doesn’t slam when closed
- Sturdy box section aluminium ladder stiles for strength and rigidity
- Superior grade 9.5mm thick laminated MDF door panel ready for painting
- Easy hang straps included to make installation faster and easier
- High grip steps for safe footing
- Complete with upper and lower handrails (left handed available on request)
- Insulated door helps reduce energy costs
- Incorporated door seal to minimise drafts and dust
- Ladder supplied fully assembled ready to install
- Injection moulded non slip EVA feet
- Larger spacing between steps and door for safer footing, even spacing including the first
Nominal Frame Size: 700 x 1680mm
Ceiling Height Range: 3520 – 3730mm
Landing Space: 1700 – 2150mm
Projection: 2150 – 2300mm
Step: 80D x 455W x 40H mm
Side rail: 80 x 20mm
Door Panel: 685 x 1653mm
Load Capacity: 150kg
Note: Ladder does not completely open with the remote - some manual folding is required.
Note: This product is made to order and should be despatched approximately 14 days after your order is confirmed.